Visa service for exhibitors
Most foreigners must obtain an entry visa before proceeding to China. We strongly recommend to process the application one month before departure from the country of origin. All applicants for visas are required to have an invitation letter.
- Please make photocopies of the form if more than one applicant requires a visa invitation letter.
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type and return it to us as soon as possible. We will proceed your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Please submit the application form together with the following required documents according to the procedure policy:
- passport copy
- entry record to China
- Once approved, we will send you an invitation letter via fax or e-mail.
- If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese embassy / consulate in your country, a courier fee will occur for the express mail service.
- If you need an invitation letter issued by the Chinese government, USD 50 application fee will be charged.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply for the visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Please be reminded that all applicants’ passports must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended date to enter China or any other destination.
Do you have additional questions about applying for your visa?
Then please contact MMI Shanghai Co., Ltd.: