The diverse range of exhibits at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA covers all topics that pertain to optical technologies. On the one hand, due to its unique combination of research, innovative technologies and industrial application sectors, and on the other, thanks to its extensive program of related events.
The exhibition sectors at the 2015 fair at a glance
Exhibition sectors in 2015:
Lasers and optoelectronics
- Beam sources
- System components
- Laser components
- Safety/protection against laser radiation
- Optoelectronics and opto-mechanics
From information and communication technology to micro- and macro-manufacturing techniques as well as medical technology, diagnostics and therapy methods – no other trade fair in Asia depicts this market segment as comprehensively and transparently as LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA.
- Raw materials
- Optical components
- Optical fibers
- Diffractive optics
Manufacturing technology for optics
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA takes this development into account by showcasing manufacturing technology for optics.
- Optical manufacturing equipment, processes and materials for optical systems
- Optical coating materials and equipment
- Clean-room systems and instruments
- Adhesives for optics
Sensors, test and measurement and optical measurement systems
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA sheds light on potential applications.
- Optical sensors
- Laser-based test and measurement systems
- Test and counter systems
- Measurement techniques and instruments
Industrial image processing and photonics are considered important key technologies because they help to increase efficiency and quality. They have a wide range of applications in sectors such as measuring and testing technology, optics, medical technology, photography, electronics and materials processing.
The scientific community and industrial users of image processing technology come together at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA.
- Applications: measurement, recognition, inspection, identification, quality control, security systems
- Industrial image processing: software, image recording and analysis, machine vision system
- Displays: Display assemblies and elements
- Monitor assemblies, display assemblies and elements
- Cameras and camera modules and systems
- Pattern recognition systems
Laser systems for production engineering
- Laser systems for micro- and macro processing systems
- Laser systems for the production of organic and printed electronics
- System periphery of laser production engineering
- Laser-aided product design and development systems
- Laser systems for various materials and applications
- System integration and special-purpose systems
- Cooling systems
- Filter systems and laser-vapor extraction systems
- Raw materials for material processing
- Safety/protection against laser radiation
- Test and measurement systems
- Contract production, job shop and services
Optical information and communication
- Fibers, cabling, connectors and distribution
- Active and passive optical components and sub-systems
- Fiber-optic test and measurement
- Process and assembly equipment for fiber-optic applications
Biophotonics and medical engineering
Embedding this topic into the fair and the congress makes an interdisciplinary exchange possible between researchers, biotechnologists and physicians, which in turn promotes market growth.
- Applications for medicine, biotechnology, the environment and nutrition
- Products and solutions for spectroscopy, microscopy, imaging, therapies and manipulation techniques
- Biophotonics research
Illumination and energy
LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA feature the latest product developments, application examples and lectures that pertain to these topics.
- LEDs and OLEDs
- Adaptive illumination systems
- Intelligent illumination control systems
- Photovoltaics and renewable energies
- Laser processing equipment for crystalline photovoltaics
- Laser coating technology
- Manufacturing equipment for organic solar cells
These are good reasons to make this segment its own application sector in the range of exhibits at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA.
- Modules and equipment for modern security technology that are based on optical technologies
- Applications in aviation and aerospace, shipping, transportation, defense technology, astronomy
- Research institutes, developers and manufacturers or optical and photonics components and subsystems